This is the mansion in the middle portion of the building which is crowned by a decorative renaissance gable. The “Ottos” were the three first German emperors (the Ottonians) who lived in the tenth and eleventh centuries and regarded Quedlinburg as their ancestral home. They held important international conferences here or came frequently at Easter to pray and celebrate.
On the ground-floor there is a spacious hall with an adjacent toilet. On the first floor there are two bedrooms with double beds and a shower-bath. Also on this floor there is the kitchen with ample adjacent space and a dinner table. On the top-floor there is a big living-room and a bed-couch for two additional beds – if needed. The ground floor has access to the rear garden with sitting space.
The basic daily rental for upto 4 persons is 110,- €.
Short Break up to 3 nights 400,-€ flat rate.
• Die rot gekennzeichneten Zeiträume sind belegte Zeiträume.
• Abreisetage ist möglicher Anreisetage (Überlappungen).
This is the only extant property belonging to the former “Holy-Ghost-Hospital” whose history dated back to the 13th century. It is located in a calm little dead-end only 200 mtr from the historic marketplace. The half-timber two-storeyed structure has an appealing triangular gable at the front with an inscription bearing the year of the building’s endowment 1713.
At the rear there is a quiet garden with a stately acorn-tree and access to one of Quedlinburg’s historic mill-runs. The building stretches to a length of about 30 mtr along the cul-de-sac. It is in fact a row-house which the architect has re-designed to accommodate three self-contained residences with separate entrances.